Godot Pixel Painter
This is a small pixel-art painter addon for use with the Godot engine. This actually makes it pretty powerful even though its just a sprite editor, e.g. you can work with Godots powerful cutout pipeline to edit bone-based animations directly, something you can’t even do with Spine.
Requires latest version of godot. Copy addons folder and all its contents to your project, restart Godot, then activate plugin from editor settings.
Features & Usage
To use, simply select a sprite from editor and you’re good to go.
- Paint colors from active palette with hotkeys 0-9
- Press ‘P’ to get palette from selected sprite
- To use different palettes, create sprites accordingly and press P on them, palettes are transferable to other sprites.
- Undo/Redo support
- Resize sprites with alignment options with Sprite > Resize.. menu
- Differnt brush sizes
- “Save As..”” and “Load” sprites with menu
- Ctrl+S on sprite to save it
- Painting supports working on rotated/scaled/offset sprites
Sources for this software can be downloaded here.
MIT © Chris G. Willcocks