- How to write a good literature review quickly - postgraduate seminar.
- Active implicits: segmentation of complex & noisy images - DBIL seminar.
- GPU-based technology for fast segmentation in 3D imaging data - DBIL seminar.
- Automated discovery: classification from semi-structured data sources - industry talk.
- High-level GPGPU programming with OpenCL and CUDA, applied to real-time photorealistic rendering and deformation - invited seminar (included live-coding session).
- Describing and segmenting images with implicit shape functions - research day (won 2nd place prize for best talk).
- Feature-varying skeletonization - presentation at computer graphics international.
- Hierarchical unbounded signed-distance fields - seminar at Newcastle University.
- Sparse volumetric deformation: real-time deformation and rendering of massive amounts of volumetric data on current hardware - postgraduate seminar on PhD topic.
- Presented research to:
- Pitched our company Intogral Limited to various businesses.
- Won 2nd place for best presentation at research day (October 2015)
- Ongoing collaboration and mentorship with PhD students in Deep Learning and Image Processing.
- Regularly delivering postgraduate seminars, DBIL group seminars, and invited seminars.
- Taught Unity3D and collaborated with PhD students entering international game competitions.
- Presented at international conferences.
- Consulted with and provided mentorship briefly with Geospatial Research Ltd.
- Demonstrator of software applications, year 2 students
- Taught piano to students.
- Taught introductory programming one-to-one to students.