- Jonathan Frawley
- Sam Bond-Taylor
- Tahani Aljohani (cosupervised with Prof. Alexandra Cristea)
- Adam Leach (cosupervised with Prof. John Brigham)
- Brian Kostadinov Shalon Isaac-Medina (cosupervised with Prof. Toby Breckon)
- John Jennings (MSc, highest mark for final year project)
- Vivek Mehta (1st)
- Mohammed Rahman (1st)
- Jonathan Digweed (1st)
- Dr. Matteo Degiacomi (Degiacomi research group)
- Dr. Venkata Krishnan Ramaswamy (Department of Chemistry)
- Lucas Rudden (Physics and Chemistry)
- Xubin Zheng (Chinese University of Hong Kong)
Join the group
Candidates looking to join the group should have a good background in mathematics and programming, and provide evidence of scientific writing or publication capability for example a final year project dissertation.
If you are self-funded or have secured external funding, please send me your CV and evidence of your work to email@example.com.
If you are a high-achieving candidate at Durham University, you may consider applying for an departmental or faculty studentship. Please contact me in November or early December to discuss your application proposal. For all other candidates, please consult the PhD funding guide for alternative options.