- Jonathan Frawley
- Sam Bond-Taylor
- Tahani Aljohani (cosupervised with Prof. Alexandra Cristea)
- Hiroshi Sasaki (cosupervised with Prof. Toby Breckon)
- Adam Leach (cosupervised with Prof. John Brigham)
- Brian Kostadinov Shalon Isaac-Medina (cosupervised with Prof. Toby Breckon)
- John Jennings (MSc, highest mark for final year project)
- Vivek Mehta (1st)
- Mohammed Rahman (1st)
- Jonathan Digweed (1st)
- Dr. Matteo Degiacomi (Degiacomi research group)
- Dr. Venkata Krishnan Ramaswamy (Department of Chemistry)
- Lucas Rudden (Physics and Chemistry)
- Xubin Zheng (Chinese University of Hong Kong)
Join the group
Candidates looking to join the group should have a good background in mathematics and programming, and provide evidence of scientific writing or publication capability for example a final year project dissertation.
If you are self-funded or have secured external funding, please send me your CV and evidence of your work to email@example.com.
If you are a high-achieving candidate at Durham University, you may consider applying for a departmental or faculty studentship. Please contact me in November or early December to discuss your application proposal. For all other candidates, please consult the PhD funding guide for alternative options.